Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wedding Gift Thank You Wording How Do I Give Wedding Gifts To Charity And Thank The Gift-giver?

How do I give wedding gifts to charity and thank the gift-giver? - wedding gift thank you wording

My wedding was 2 weeks ago. We read in the invitation: "Please leave your good wishes and donations to a charitable organization as your gift, just for us."

Some of the guests of honor at our request. Others have gifts (gift cards and cash / gift box out) in any case that we accept because we think it would be impolite to make from their donations. I want to find a way to seek to bring all donations to charity. We give the money in cash or by check. I do not know what to do with gift cards. Most have not received a gift box if you do not know what to do with them (ideas?).

And how do I get my word of thanks to those who gave gifts, not in spite of our request? Just to let you know that we gave cash donations to charity.

One last thing: some of the gifts not yet 'label'. If anyone has time donations that we do not know who. How to tactfully word thank you notes, if I do not know whether this person a gift or not there?

All suggestions are welcome. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment