Friday, November 13, 2009

Military Sympathy Cards Should I Be More Sympathetic To Those In The Military?

Should I be more sympathetic to those in the Military? - military sympathy cards

I find it difficult to attempt with the military, understanding their need for a second after the big wedding, she decided to try to get a forced marriage (several times) to get the free medical services to sympathize. I DO have a problem with someone who wants a forced marriage for any reason. He has no problem with someone who makes a ceremony to renew vows for a reason. I have tried only one problem to preserve a degree of understanding of the map "military" as a kind of excuse, is now required to have a big wedding. Go ahead and have 10 great marriage, if necessary, but not entitled to her husband was forced to go to Iraq or be forced to approval by the court. This does not mean that I am grateful for their voluntary work, it's just that I am very grateful for the volunteer as firefighters, nurses, police officers, do not try to use their volunteer duties to be liked. Should be more understanding of the other soldiers VS?

3 comments:

just me! said...

I know what you mean, but certainly not popular military only! There are people from almost all walks of life are trying to both weddings and I do not do that. If you have a big wedding, then, but why have hidden in a civil ceremony and complain and cry about the desire for marriage with a large white-dozen assistants and all kinds of frivolity at the beginning? For me its just I mixed with selfishness and grant property, but that's just my opinion! and of course the wedding industry itself really pushes the idea! and drop some people.

Chelle said...

the military does not come out of the way of sympathy or nothing out. If you want to get married in the army, and that is not under pressure to two weddings - it's up to you. You should be grateful that we are an army, have to protect ourselves, so that no overt sympathy for the desire to do weddings.

Chelle said...

the military does not come out of the way of sympathy or nothing out. If you want to get married in the army, and that is not under pressure to two weddings - it's up to you. You should be grateful that we are an army, have to protect ourselves, so that no overt sympathy for the desire to do weddings.

Post a Comment