Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cruising Spots Tx Cruise Or Vacation Destination?

Cruise or vacation destination? - cruising spots tx

My girlfriend and I have trouble deciding whether to take a cruise from Galveston, Texas, and stopping in Montego Bay, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and Cozumel, Mexico for seven nights, or if you simply choose a destination and go there all the time. We live in Dallas and that should be considered in order to reach Galveston, if we decide on a cruise. My girlfriend and I have never been in the race, and do not really know what to expect. We wanted a tropical place and thought maybe to Aruba or something, if we are to choose a location. All suggestions and concerns / experiences? The price difference between the two is really paying does not matter that my parents the bill.

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment