Sunday, February 21, 2010

Groping Indian Videos Travelling By Right Compartmnet In Indian Trians I Need Help?

Travelling by right compartmnet in indian trians i need help? - groping indian videos

Let me say first that this forum is wonderful journey. He answered many of my questions. I travel to India for 5 months starting in January. The budget is tight, so train travel is, as I will travel long distances. I must admit I am a bit scared, since they only Western woman in overnight trips. I've heard so many stories of harassment and even attacked in their sleep in a bunk bed. But I prepare myself and my elbows for a serious reaction if I come across an incident. I live in New York, I'm used to my surroundings and aware of the project on a solid front.

One question that I like simple. If you buy a ticket and wait for the train on the platform - How will I know which carmy seat / berth is located? There are a number on the sides of the car, which corresponds to a series of painted my ticket? I've heard that sometimes only 2 minutes to get on board when the train reached the platform ... How do I find my car in such a short time?

Coaches will show at a station, I heard from my freinds its difficult to determine the appropriate Coach Can someone help me about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment