Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nuclear Rabbit Intestinal Fortitude Rar Courtesy Flush.........?

Courtesy flush.........? - nuclear rabbit intestinal fortitude rar

Does anyone in his car and asked him to the music ?...... was offended?

Years ago I took a friend, while jams rabbit nuclear (circus metal) ... Within 15 seconds, he asked me to change, because they thought it was creepy too: / ..

Q2: Have you ever Guys/girls- at a time and pay attention to what is played on the CD ?....... Mr.Bungle may cause, not for a first printing music appropriate.

BQ: R & P official drink ?........

3 comments:

Rckets said...

Oh, sure. Happens all the time. Such things do not hurt. In general, only laugh about it. I tend to pity the unhappy more than anything else has. You can always for a camel to water but you can not drink it.

A2 - not on the first day I tried to put the CD in my collection now disgusting. The figure of a woman who is in court on the basis of this alone made, the company is worth. And I see nothing wrong with Mr. Bungle.

BA - Any rum.

Rckets said...

Oh, sure. Happens all the time. Such things do not hurt. In general, only laugh about it. I tend to pity the unhappy more than anything else has. You can always for a camel to water but you can not drink it.

A2 - not on the first day I tried to put the CD in my collection now disgusting. The figure of a woman who is in court on the basis of this alone made, the company is worth. And I see nothing wrong with Mr. Bungle.

BA - Any rum.

mustang_... said...

Many people hate my music, but you know what my car and when I go and select the gas loss to the music. This is the rule that is important to me. I'm not offended, I like things quite eclectic.

Q2 I am not ashamed of anything in my CD player ... I embrace, and when I one day and the day I do not understand why my music is important that they never worked at first.

A delicious Martini Bar-BQ in Seattle as the chapel ... Today, I chose the cucumber.

Post a Comment