Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sweets Lyme Disease Why Do Some Doctors Acknowledge Candida Risk After Antibiotics,and Some Do Not?why The Controversy?

Why do some doctors acknowledge candida risk after antibiotics,and some do not?why the controversy? - sweets lyme disease

Doxyclycline I had last year. ~ Reality for over a year to fight against Lyme disease (only 3-5 weeks.) After being bitten. I am sure I have all of my system. And I was Doxy for 3 weeks.

THE PROBLEM IS ------ recent years and from when I eat refined sugar start again w ill or rarely burning eyes, brain fog, stomach pains, mild fever, vaginal pain, pain, dizziness.

It is ridiculous !!!!!!!! It is absolutely no sugar, no sweets (that's not much and I am not an "eat sweet reality, the great" lol, we have actually very little like a piece of candy now and then, BOOM, then I am back to square one. )

So I went to the doctor last week. He thinks not, I do not have Lyme Coz I have already said and I am pain at all - all except the above symptoms, he (I read over the network in every sense) that the fight candida after use of antibiotics -- Many doctors do not even recognize Candida occurred as the use of antibiotics.
WHAT THE H * LL? WHY NOT?

Juc / I want my normal life. And you want to increase my energy to be happy and work an additional job. All I can do is not an easy cleaning around the house and the work of PT [20 clock. per week.] because energy is low. This guy sux.
Although on a lighter note, there is a MED physician can dispense with Candida, not an antibiotic? PLEASE HELP ME? Thank you \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment